My finicky sleeper

Cayden has been sleeping really well the last week...6-7 hours at night...yay! Until last night when she once again woke up every three hours. She's been eating a ton lately, so she's probably in a growth spurt. After her morning feeding, I usually let her fall asleep with us in bed. It's pretty cute because she cuddles up next to me. Today, I got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast...all while she continued to snooze away in our bed! I couldn't believe she didn't wake up! I finally woke her up because otherwise she probably won't sleep tonight. It was nice to get breakfast at a semi-decent hour though!These are from the other night when Bryan was making her crack up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening the gift

Hope

Cayden Elizabeth Ann Bernard