A little Lady A and Tim

Alicia and I had an awesome time at the Tim McGraw/Lady Antebellum concert last Saturday. We had great (though expensive) tickets, and spent the evening with Alicia's co-worker Sheryl and Sheryl's boyfriend, Rob. We had a great dinner in downtown Portland, rode the MAX for the first time, and I attended my first real concert! Lady Antebellum started out the night...

Below is Alicia and me with Charles in the background...



OK, I cheated on the photo below, using the big screen next to us...all of the rest of the pics are legit, though!

It was amazing how much energy poured into that place when Tim McGraw came out! Lady A was good, and the crowd was definitely cheering, but when Tim was introduced, OHH BOY! That place got loud. Below is how he came out (the cowboy in the middle is him).


And don't forget the fog... And cool lighting...

The ladies love Tim... Yes, he is pointing at me.... So despite all the drunk, smooching dancers blocking our views, and despite taking the wrong MAX back to our car and wandering around downtown Portland at midnight, we had a great time!

Comments

Family of 5 said…
So much fun! I am a tad jealous...b/c I have a love for country music...especially Tim McGraw! I saw him in concert w/ Dixie Chicks! But that is when I was in college! Glad you got to experience it all!
A & K Finch said…
I am jealous too, but I am glad that you and Alicia got to go! The tickets might be expensive, but so worth it to go with a best friend!!! =) Great memories for sure!
Ben and Alicia said…
You got some great pictures! Thanks for posting them. I meant to blog about it but haven't gotten around to it. Good job for being on top of things!

Popular posts from this blog

Opening the gift

Hope

Cayden Elizabeth Ann Bernard