First Anniversary





So we made it one year! Bryan and I celebrated our first anniversary last sunday (June 10) in Newport. Bryan arranged for us to stay at a bed and breakfast, and instead of buying eachother presents, we decided to put our money into buying a new really awesome camera. We bought it Saturday morning and I was so excited to take it to the beach with us (as you can see from all the pictures above). I never realized how cool bed and breakfasts are...way better than hotels, and it even had a built in lighthouse/crows nest at the peak of the house's roof. That was my favorite place. We also HAD to get pictures of the bridge, even if it meant waking up at 7:00 A.M. to avoid the rain! We took off by 10:30 to get back to Corvallis for church (more pictures), topping off a great weekend. The only bad part was the green slime that I accidently stepped in (wearing flip flops) when trying to set the timer for that picture of me and Bryan above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope

Opening the gift

Cayden Elizabeth Ann Bernard