Graduations

I've come to realize that being a youth pastor's wife means there will be many many many high school graduations in my future -- along with my numb backsides.

The fun part is definitely at the end...once the hats are thrown, it's all a party! Here are a couple photos of Bryan and I with our grads!


First, Sprague students graduated on Friday, June 6. This photo is me with a couple of my girls from Salem Heights (Julie and Heather), one of my girls from CKC (Jane), and one of my sister-in-laws (Carolyn), who is both a Salem Heighter and an honorary Korean.


Next, Crescent Valley graduated on June 9. This is Bryan and me with all of our seniors at CKC: Jane, Janet, Wonmo and Chris.

Comments

A & K Finch said…
Uhhh Charissa,
I did not cuddle with you once when we both were asleep. I think you are thinking of the wrong person. I always slept on the very edge of the bed. Also, remember when we were in Jamaica and I screamed for my life due to Cruz, Danae, and Katie attacking me. Crazy!!! Well thanks for the comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Hope

Opening the gift

Cayden Elizabeth Ann Bernard