So I was tagged a while ago...

KeriAnn, I'm not ignoring your tag...really...I just realized it was there...you see, I'm not used to checking for comments on my blog because I'm pretty sure there is only one person who reads it once in a while. Anyway, I will now try and fulfill your tag...here are the self-proclaimed rules for this assignment
The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I love potatoes...they are good mashed, baked and fried. I love every kind of potato except when you mix it with the dreaded evils of mayonnaise and eggs to make potato salad. Potato salad is not potatoes, it is a sin against your taste buds and arteries.

2. I love badminton...but anyone who reads this blog already knows that...

3. My life goal is to take an awesome sunset picture in every state. I already have Oregon down...49 to go!

4. My house is never clean. Well, it's really an apartment, which is even more embarrassing because it is a small space that is inevitably piled high with last weeks dirty laundry in the bedroom, junk mail on the coffee table, and dishes everywhere. Usually I manage to clean up the dishes, but I've almost given up on the rest.

5. I am a Jamba Juice expert. As many of my friends know (and cashed in on), I worked at Jamba for over 2 years, and could tell you things you don't want to know about it. Like how it's not really that great for you (unless you don't care about carbs or calories). The best times at Jamba were usually during the winter when there weren't many customers, but a lot of creative employees. Yes, I wore the strawberry suit, and yes I participated in bowling oranges for Jamba cups, and yes, I learned to juggle while working there. Good times, good times. I also had to deal with Hollie Baird trying to mooch a Strawberries Wild every other day, so it wasn't all fun and games!

6. I love Koreans. This fact is probably meaningless to most people, but it is actually a huge part of my life. I even know a few words...I can say "thank you" "hello" "I'm hungry" "I'm really hungry" "Mom" "Dad" "Holy Spirit" "glory" "get to work" and many names of Korean foods. Bryan is the youth pastor for Corvallis Korean Church, so we pick up a little jargon every now and then (even though the kids all speak fluent English - for the most part). What I've come to love about the Korean American kids is that they are so much more of a family as a whole. Even though some of them are in middle school, and some are in high school, they all hang out together, and include everyone. It's great. I've been told now that I'm half Korean.

7. I love crossword puzzles...and scrabble. Bryan won't play with me anymore...he'd rather Sudoku.

8. Favorite TV shows:
Beauty and the Geek - whoever thought of this is an evil genius, because it is one of those shows that you are kinda embarrassed to be into, but it is unbelievably entertaining to watch a geek try and make out with a manikin...and when the beauties can't even take 10% off of a price tag in their head....I just keep asking myself if these people are real.
The Biggest Loser - besides the fact that they voted out the old guy that was kicking butt, this show is also amazing because of the weight people loose, and also because of the really corny refrigerators that represent each person when they go to vote someone out. Apparently they couldn't think of anything more dramatic than a fridge light turning off to represent someone being booted. At least they could say "the tribe has spoken" and snuff out their torches...oh wait...that's already been taken.
Prison Break - I just watch this to see how they can make consecutive seasons out of this plot line. How many times are they going to be put back in prison??


I tag Samantha, because she's the only other person I know who has a blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening the gift

Hope

Cayden Elizabeth Ann Bernard