A fun day

Yesterday was great because Bryan and I started it out right with free breakfasts at Denny's!
Yep, we cashed in on the crowded promotion of free Grand Slams at 6 a.m. yesterday, then I went off to work early and Bryan to school.
I got off work early to go with Bryan to see five of the youth group kids swim (see Bryan's blog), and then got home and went to Bryan, Jason, and Kyle's intramural games at Corban.
We had a good time watching the guys get really sore and tired.
I love days that are filled with activities, I feel like I accomplish so much, plus I have something to blog about!

Comments

Kyle and Kari said…
Cool pictures. I'm glad you enjoyed watching us get sore. I hope I can get out of bed tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Hope

Opening the gift

Cayden Elizabeth Ann Bernard