Scavenging

Today was beautifully sunny for the last night of youth group.....our annual scavenger hunt!!! I'll get to that in a minute, but because I'm chronologically inclined, I have to start from the beginning of the day. Lauren, her friend Hannah, Cayden and I took a trip up to Woodburn for the girls to go shopping and for me and Cayden to visit some friends. We stopped by the Bartruff's house in Aurora, then went to North Marion to visit my school district office buddies, then to the Woodburn Independent to visit too. Vic and Carolyn (Bartruff) were headed out to the Beaver Baseball game, but took a few minutes to love on their daughter's namesake. And tonight was the scavenger hunt...here's my group in the the telephone boothWalking backwards across a cross walk.Doing rock band in front of Gracewinds....I like Angela's acting job....how super not enthusiastic.And here's our beloved seniors, Angela and Daniel, with a little sophomore Stephen thrown in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope

Opening the gift

Cayden Elizabeth Ann Bernard